Vicki McLachlan – HR Consultant | Trainer | Leadership Coach
My key strength is engaging and empowering people to achieve their full potential.
I combine my post-graduate academic learning with solid business operations experience and senior HR management expertise, along with a high level of emotional intelligence to deliver practical solutions at organisational, team and individual levels.
People recognise me for my pragmatic approach, my integrity and my genuine concern to see people and businesses thrive.
Qualifications and accreditations
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
APMG Change Management Practitioner
NLP Master Practitioner
EQi 2.0® | EQ360® Certified Practitioner
Why my clients choose to work with me
- My ability to quickly build and maintain respect and credibility from clients
- A commercially minded HR practitioner with a highly visible and accessible presence
- 20+ years senior HR management experience
- 10 years operational management experience
- The ability to introduce new ideas, challenge preconceptions and provoke thought
- Practical experience in the application of critical leadership coaching methodologies
- Extensive experience in developing leaders and teams
- Strong business acumen that enables me to contribute to strategic business success
- The ability to quickly grasp the fundamental nature of an organisation
- Proficiency in effecting influence at an executive level
- Broad experience and a high level of confidence in cultivating relationships with a wide variety of people (and personalities)
- Demonstrable ability to inspire confidence and cooperation at all levels